Good Natured Mini Strawberry Pavlovas
2 large egg whites
100g caster sugar
½ tsp cornflour
275g Greek yoghurt
200g Good Natured Succulent Strawberries, hulled and chopped or sliced
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp flaked almonds
Spring of mint to serve
- Preheat the oven to 140C/275F/Gas mark 1 and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Place the egg whites in a spotlessly clean bowl (not plastic), and whisk until they form soft peaks.
- Gradually whisk in the sugar, adding one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture is glossy and thick.
- Using a metal spoon, carefully fold in the cornflour. Spoon the mixture onto the greaseproof paper in four large mounds, making a slight dip in each one.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes before lowering the temperature to 110C/225F/Gas mark 1/4 Cook for another 45 minutes then switch off the oven and leave the meringues in the oven overnight.
- Peel the meringues from the paper and place on plates.
- Top each one with a large dollop of Greek yoghurt, chopped strawberries and a drizzle of honey. Finish each one with a sprig of mint to serve.
There are no comments for this article.
Add a Comment
Please log in to post a comment.